NOW WE SEE

NOW WE SEE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We Have Arrived

We have made it to Freetown. We should be leaving in the next hour to go see the kids at The Covering. I will blog whenever I get a chance, but our internet is not consistent. Malachi is doing great! He had one meltdown when we started out from Chicago as he was trying to imagine being on the plane for the next 8 hours, but after a nap and dinner he was fine. The next 8 hour flight was a breeze for him. He and his cousin Jordan are hanging out with Quami running around the hotel. He stated to me last night "Mom, I am already falling in love with this country". He had some new adventures as soon as we stepped on ground...I will have so much to write about. I hope we keep a good connection. Keep praying for us.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so neat! So excited to see pictures! So excited to hear all of the miralces! Can't wait to see pictures with you and Sam and Betty and Fallah!!!!! What a special day today will be to reunite!!!! YEAH!!!!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We spoke at church for the first time on Sunday. I am the speech path for SPS and my husband is the foster care worker. We are praying for you and hope that your trip is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more! I'm glad you arrived safely and looking forward to seeing pictures of you with your three angels! Enjoy your trip!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete