NOW WE SEE

NOW WE SEE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Church

I had the opportunity to speak to our church today about our trip and what I realized is that I think I could speak from my heart about Africa for hours. I didn't, but I could have. I was thinking back to just a few short weeks ago on a Sunday when I watched these precious children having church within the orphanage. I watched them enter into the presence of God and I was so blessed. I want to share with you some video from that Sunday morning, because I cannot possible describe such a sweet moment the way you can experience it with your own eyes.


This is Sam reading Bible passages.



This is Fallah giving his testimony.



This is Betty giving her testimony.

Isn't it interesting how the spirit of God can cover the language differences. In case you were wondering, nope I could not understand their words either, but I fully understood their heart and felt the power of God working through them. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be a part of the lives of these amazing children. Sometimes I wonder who is truly being more richly blessed because in spite of what life throws at me I know that God is moving and doing great things...I see it in my six children. Lastly, I want to share two moments, one of the praise and worship and one of the children praying. I loved hearing their voices lifted up to God and praising Him. I will forever remember that Sunday morning.





1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you so much for sharing these! I think is going to be a preacher. Wow Betty and Fallah you can just see their hearts although I couldn't understand the words but you can feel their love and passion for God! What a blessing these children all are! You have amazing kids all 6 of them!

    Love Heidi

    ReplyDelete