NOW WE SEE

NOW WE SEE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Next Step, Freetown

Well what else would be on my mind today, but "next step, Freetown". I am convinced that the only way to recover from the pain of leaving the children I love so much in the orphanage so many miles away from me is to plan my next trip. I am so blessed to be part of a team of people (The Raining Season) who not only feel my hurts with me, but support me in my times of stress, sorrow, happiness, and excitement! We will be heading back to Sierra Leone the first week of September and I have been asked to lead a medical/educational team to continue God's amazing work there. Please join us as we pray that God will put together the EXACT team He wants there. I believe we are all called to save the orphan and I know that God is speaking to hearts right now, so I just pray that those in which he calls will actually answer with that same simple "yes" that changed my life FOREVER. If you are being called, I cannot wait to hear from you. I got great news today that a very dear friend of mine is joining this journey with me on our next trip. I am so excited to see what God is going to do next.
Blessings,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment