NOW WE SEE

NOW WE SEE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monday, February 8, 2010

Shoot for Africa

We are all up to our eyeballs in Fund raising...I wanted to share with you something neat that Malachi is doing. He is asking for pledges based on how many baskets he can shoot in 15 minutes. We have estimated that he can shoot anywhere from 85-115 baskets in that amount of time. This was Malachi's first attempt at fund raising independently. He was calling people and asking for these pledges. Fran and I were very proud of his efforts so I thought I would help him out just a little by posting a blog for him. If you would be interested in pledging for him please place your bid in the comments section with your email address or feel free to email me at loripyleslp@gmail.com Thank you so much for helping our son have this life changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment